Friday, October 23, 2015

Week 1 - Day 1

Let me just say that after reviewing the introduction information that Wim provides, I am glad that I decided to actually purchase the subscription for his site. He provides quite a bit of detail that is not necessarily addressed in any information I could find on-line.

It took me the better part of two hours to digest all of the information from cold showers (why, how), mental training, the breathing exercises (why, how) and stretching, or as he calls it 'winter yoga' (why, how).

Out of Respect for Wim, I won't divulge too many details about the system or what the first week of practice involves, but it is reassuring to have a program to follow.

The first day of the actual training I was able to hold my breath for 1:25, 1:30, 1:45.

Afterwards I felt great and finished with a cold shower. I was able to stand being in the cold shower for about 30 seconds before I called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment