Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week 1 - Day 7

I decided to take it a bit easier on myself by being more 'natural' during the breathing.

I would breathe in slower instead of forcing it in. In the days before I was going decently fast and filling my lungs to 100% capacity. I believe this was causing discomfort to my chest, throat and abdomen.

This time I was laying down, knees up, and I took an extra second to breathe in, compensated by taking more breaths, and filled my lungs to 95%? capacity.

My times were 1:45, 2:35, 2:30. It felt a lot more relaxing, natural, and in the flow of things. It felt much better.

I am definitely getting more flexible in my legs which is great.

Afterwards I had my cold shower and what I am enjoying is that it is less and less of a shock. It almost doesn't even register now. The back is a bit uncomfortable but it is getting easier and easier.

I felt really good afterwards.

I had a look at what next week has in store for me and it seems like quite the upgrade. I think I'll do this one more day before I head into the 'week 2' practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment