Saturday, October 31, 2015

Week 2 - Day 1

So this week the practice becomes a bit more intense with more exercises. Also you are supposed to START with a cold shower, have a hot shower, and end with a cold shower.

Times 1:30, 2:15, 3;00.

I'm laying down during my breathing and I'm noticing because of my tight chest and back from jiu jitsu I'm not able to take a whole lot of air in, or at least not as much as I would like. This makes me want to get into a decent yoga practice.

I'm also wondering how not having the best hydration, being caffeinated, and doing the practice at night after jiu jitsu is playing into my results.

Starting with the cold shower was daunting. It was like I was starting all over again.

I had to stand and focus on the shower. Every so often I would stick my hand in and think "God, I am STARTING to take a shower that is THIS cold?"

I got it done though.

When finishing with the cold shower, it's nothing. It doesn't even really affect me which is interesting considering how much trouble I had with it originally.

No comments:

Post a Comment