Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 2 - Day 4

I remember when I was younger wondering

"How do animals in winter deal with the cold? Do they actually experience cold and it doesn't bother them, or does it bother them but they hover just around the point of dying”


I think I’m starting to figure that out outside of scientific reasoning and taking into account the concept of self-awareness.

After review of today, I wasn’t happy with my retention times, but I think part of the problem is that im eating/drinking coffee then 45minutes to an hour later doing the exercise as opposed to being on an empty stomach. I’ll try that out tomorrow.

I also noticed my lower back posture is not upright. I’ll make that change tomorrow.

Times were 150, 155, 207 and I did 69 pushups on ‘round 4’, elbows in.

Afterwards something weird happened in the shower. I went in, started the cold, and after a few minutes my hands started cramping to the point where it was difficult to open them.

I asked online about this and someone added I may have just been dehydrated. I was drinking coffee before starting, so that was likely the case.

Getting into the cold shower is easier and easier with focus, breathing, and I feel more able to calm the mind after each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment