Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 2 - Day 5

Today I tried sitting with upright posture in my lower back, adjusting my breathing so its two seconds on the in-breath and two seconds on the out-breath, taking more than 30 breaths (more towards 50) and it is working a lot better.

My retention times were 2:03, 2:19, 3:00

Afterwards on 'round 4' my push-ups were awful just because I've been doing them every day so far on top of training jiu jitsu, which means my pecs and triceps are killing me. I stopped at 40.

I did the exercises after jiu jitsu at 9pm with no food, and it made everything so much easier.

I felt bulletproof going into that cold shower, the warm was meh, and going back to cold is as if nothing even changes.

I definitely think having an empty stomach helped a lot with entering the cold shower as my body is not spending energy digesting food.

No comments:

Post a Comment