Thursday, November 12, 2015

Week 3 - Day 5

I ripped home after teaching a tough jiu jitsu class where I worked myself to the limit and hardly ate all day. I wanted to do the exercises on an empty stomach but was starving.

Times were 115>140, 132>210, 145>235, 155>245

On the third retention as I was holding my breath I felt a fire inside of myself, and an extreme burst of energy. I wrote “POWER” down on my journal and dug my pen in as I was writing it

I’ve been training a lot, so I started doing the pushups on the inhale and already felt this wasn’t going to go well. I did 15, stopped and started doing situps instead for 40 before I relaxed into meditation

I’m listening to this to help activate the ‘third eye’ as I meditate. It’s produced some interesting results of feeling as if I’m not in my body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4XILtCBJ3k&list=FLwwhsWFjgUx8x1Wd1LOm7fg&index=18

The cold showers afterwards are annoying to have to go through, but every day are getting easier and more tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment