Saturday, November 7, 2015

Week 2 - 'Day 8'

Since I missed the cold shower that one day I decided to add an extra day onto the 'week'.

I've decided to now make myself get up earlier and do it in the morning on an empty stomach and a way to start my day a bit more energized.

My retention times are also better this week in terms of holding the breath before inhaling again and holding. While I'm still not getting to where I would like as the PH of the blood rises after holding the breath for a minute and a half, I'm still above this.

Times in total (which I forgot to mention will now include the time I held the breath, as well as the time after when I've taken another breath and held it) were

1:30->2:30

2:00->2:30

1:55->2:10

I did around 50 pushups afterwards on round 5, I sort of lost count.

No comments:

Post a Comment